Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Poor Baby!!!!

Took Aubrey to the doctors yesterday for her 2 month check up and poor baby got 4 shots. She handled it like a trooper! The nurse slowly grabbed Brey and before we knew it, it was all over with. I still have a mental picture of Brey's hands flying in the air as she tries to grasp for air and let out a good scream. Makes me sad every time I think about it :( Daddy and I just looked at each other as our eyes watered. Thank God that is over with! The night went pretty well, she cried on and off; her teething doesn't help either. I cant believe she is already teething, before we know it she will be walking.

2 Months Old

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment! : ) I notice you are new to the world of blogging. Welcome! Your baby girl is adorable. Her first Christmas is going to be so special. I look forward to following your blog.

    God Bless,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...