Friday, August 24, 2012

Life Lately

So its Friday and I have been inspired to write a little update of my life lately. As you know I have been extremely busy. I am serious it just never stops. I am just going to ramble a bit and see where this post takes me.

My life lately.... lets start with work. Work has been great and I am so extremely blessed to be working with such a great team. I have learned so much and I truly love my job but I have been praying to see where God wants to take me. I am starting to see some doors open but will not move forward until He tells me to. We just hired Ashlie and she is just beyond awesome! She just told me this morning she is going to work on her blog this weekend and I am so excited to show you all who she is.  Quick description she is sweet, loves Jesus, married and pregnant with her first baby boy.

Speaking about babies...Aubrey oh Aubrey she is just growing like a weed. I was looking at her yesterday and my baby is cornbread fed aka the kid is big. This week is official we have entered the terrible 2's. She is throwing tantrums and throwing herself on the floor. The joys of motherhood. I just rearranged her room, cleaned it out and she is now sleeping in her big girl bed. YUP! You heard it right for the past 2 nights she has been sleeping in her PINK bed the whole night without peeking in my bedroom. Aubrey is talking up a storm and she hasn't changed a bit she is still miss sassy pants. She is into Dora, babies, her princess potty, reading books and puzzles. The kid loves to eat chicken nuggets, cheese string, yogurt raises and we cant go a day without her eating her "vimamins" her gummy vitamins. She is a joy to have. I am one lucky momma!

Now lets talk about {me}. I am not a good self talker. I want to be transparent y'all so here I go. As you know I am a single mom and let me tell y'all its not the easiest job of them all. Sometimes I wonder how I do it then I remember God! God gives me the grace, patience and endures I need every single day and for every single situation. I get overwhelmed and sometimes I just want to cry and call a "brake from like" you know kinda like in the movies where everything stops and you can just breath or scream if you like and no one will hear you. That's when I pray! I feel like God and I have gotten a lot closer through all this. I can honestly say that we have an intimate close relationship. When I pray I can feel His presence. Then He reminds me how blessed I am. I am healthy and so is Aubrey, I have a great job, I love my church, I just got a new car, I have a place I call home and I have the best friends and family ever. I can feel Him working! Now that Aubrey is older I am going out and trying to have a social life again. I am dating! Yes I am but I do have high standards, a list of must haves and we have to be equally yoked. I learned my lesson. The Lord and Aubrey are still my MAIN priority and what comes after is just a bonus :o) I can honestly say that I am at peace with my life and I am loving every minute of it.

That is my life y'all! I hope I didn't bored y'all to death. Oh and happy Friday! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend. Any plans? As for Aubrey and I think we might go to the beach tomorrow then Sunday church and a little shopping. Wooo Hoo!

{Here is a picture of us lately}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...