Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pinterest Inspered- DYI Project

Photo Flower Pot, my new favorite thing to make. It is so easy, cheap and who wouldn't love this as a gift. I found this idea on Pinterest. If  your not following me please do yourself a favor and do so ASAP (wink wink) My Pinterest World.
 
What you will need:
Flower pot, I got at the Dollar Store. The pictures, print them out at home on regular paper. The "mod podge" its homemade. It is half Elmers glue and helf water.
 
 
I mean COME on look how cute it turned out! Maybe because I LOVE pictures all around the house is why I just cant get enough of this pot. The flowers inside the pot I also got at the Dollar Store. This project literally only cost me a few bucks. It sits on Aubrey's table and I am teaching her to water it every day! 
 

 
Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...