Friday, April 1, 2011

It's been toooooo long!

Wow! It has been too long since I've posted updates...I promise I have not forgotten. It's just that so much has been going on. Oh where to start???? Brey is now 5 months, will be 6 months on the 8th. I am so sad at how fast time is flying and how much she is growing from day to day. She rolls over, talks, smacks you on the face, plays with Sissy (our dog)...I swear she thinks she is grown. We are currently settling into our new place :) WE LOVE IT! We moved back home (small town) into a small white vintage/cottage house with a backyard for Sissy and Aubrey to play in. The house has great big trees and a porch that Brey and I spend a lot of time on..she usually plays while I sit on the bench drinking my coffee. I am so happy to be back in the town I grew up in and the idea of raising Brey in this town has me ecstatic. I have been wanting to come back home since the day I found out I was pregnant. I have to tell you she is quite the country girl. She loves the outside and plays with bugs when they cross her path. I promise I will update more often and post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...