Tuesday, April 5, 2011

let the soaking begin!

So this past week I decided to print out verses from the bible and quotes that love. I put them on my fridge, in my room and really all over the house. I am a visual person. This will help me stay positive and each morning I can soak up something good into my soul. Even though Aubrey is so little and can't read I figured why not in her room too, I can read them to her as we get ready for the day or as we get ready for bed. I typed up a few verses made them in our favorite color PINK, will cut them and post them all over her room. Feel free to copy them and post them in your little ones room too. 

Don't be selfish; don't try to impression others.
Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.
Philippians 2:3

“I am with you always.” Matthew 28:20

Every word of God proves true. Proverbs 30:5

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Deuteronomy 6:5

Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 
1 Timothy 4:12

Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. Colossians 3:20

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey is so lucky to have a Mom like you and even though i don't have a baby yet(I'm almost 16) i will definitely take this suggestion later on in life:).

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...