Friday, April 19, 2013

InstaFriday


Happy Friday Y'all!
 
Sweet, simple, everyday moments.
The things we forget in the chaos, but we snap throughout the week. Nothing but a cell phone.
 
Here is my everyday moments..follow me on Instagram @ Yesenia_Bay


My sweet family.... this was posted for Happy Sibling Day. I have 2 sisters and 3 brother. Crazy and chaotic but I wouldn't have it any other way!



Bluebonnet pictures on the blog :) Scroll below! Isn't she the cutest y'all?


 
The girls (Aubrey and Kathy, my little sister) took a road trip to Froberg's Farm. We picked strawberries and enjoyed the farm life. I thought there wouldn't be much of a difference in the strawberries at the farm and the strawberries we buy at the store but OMG was I wrong. These strawberries are AMAZING! Pictures of our trip coming soon.

 
Totally obsessed with my 2.99 clearance lunch kit.
 

I believe Aubrey is ready for Summer... lately she has been insisting on wearing a swim suite to take a bath. Why not?!?!?!

 
Look at this spread!!!! Family brunch......

 
Best investment EVER! Even Zoey loves it.....

 
Tapping into my inner Mexican :)

 
Rockin' my new mani and pedi.
 
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend...LINK UP!

life rearranged


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...