Sunday, April 21, 2013

Strawberry Pickin' at Froberg's Farm

I surprised the girls and took them to Froberg's Farm. Froger's Farm is about an hour and a half away from where we are at so it was a little road trip. We took the back way there and the scenery was amazing! I love driving on country roads with the country music blarrin' that's actually one of my favorite things to do and its kinda like therapy to me.

The girls had amazing time picking strawberries. The weather was cool and breazy just perfect for strawberry pickin'. Notice Aubrey's strawberry dress. I think we might so this every year. It's moments like this that I love! I cant wait to start baking and trying new recipes. 











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...