Saturday, October 15, 2011

10 things you are thankful for...I am thankful for

 1.  Jay (my lover dover).

2. My sweet angel Aubrey, who completes me.


 3. Jay's hardworking quality...he works so hard to give us everything we want and need.

4. My job, it is not always so pleasant but I am so thankful I have one.

5. Wine, what would I do after a long day.

6. Our health, thank you Lord we are all healthy!

7. Our sweet home, at times I wish it was bigger but it has all the space we need.

 8. Freedom..although I don't know what it is to not have it I am thankful I know how it is to have it.

9. My (immediate) family..2 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 nieces, 1 nephew, the list goes on. So chaotic but I wouldn't have it any other way.

10. My faith, the light that shines through....how lost would I be without it.

Every positive thing in your life represents a single unique blessing. Every negative thing in your life has the opportunity to become a double blessing. For when you turn a negative into a positive, you gain twice. You are no longer burdened with the negative situation, and in addition to that you are strengthened by a new positive force.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...