Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome Baby P


Welcome Baby P!!! Liam John Parkinson came to the world 2 days ago. He weighs 7 pounds & 15 ounces he is 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and are being released from the hospital today and daddy well he is just so proud! We are thrilled and cannot wait to see him this weekend. Even before Sarah started trying to conceive I had a dream about Baby P. I remember one day I came in the office and said your going to have a boy, I had a dream about him and all I remember is the confused look she gave me. Haha and now look what we have a cute bundle of boy! I don't know why I have always had a great connection with this little one and the story doesn't end, click on the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...