Thursday, October 20, 2011

In the middle of my little mess....I forget how big I'm blessed!

Life can at times be so chaotic. Keeping everything at balance is hard work. With the daily routine of work, housework, mommy duty and "wife" duty its just a lot of work. We as mommies and wives have a lot of hats to wear and I just want to encourage to take a minute to count your blessings. In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed, the song below says it all!

Lord, thank you for blessing me so abundantly. I often look around and see others that have more than me, but in reality there are far more others that have less. I thank You today for all of the simple blessings in my life that I take for granted every day. Amen.

2 comments:

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...