Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dora, Dora, Dora

So my life has become over loaded with Dora the Explorer. Oh I am sure you all know about her! You know the little Hispanic character that speaks Spanish. Don't worry if you don't know about her. I have attached a picture, look below! Aubrey is officially obsessed with her. I was always the mom thinking {never will say it} "eww I hate Winnie the Pooh {all cartoon charter} theme nurseries" or " eww cartoon charter baby clothes are so tacky" and now my life has become just that. I went around the house just snapping pictures at what was around with Dora on it.... ridiculous!
_________________________

"Dora Cereal"

"Dora hair brush and tooth brush"

"Dora cups {we have tons more} and Campbell soup"

"Dora pajamas"

"Dora toys"

"Dora underwear"

{and this is just quick snaps nothing near what we really have that consist of Dora}


And when I look at that happy face it is ALL worth it! Look how happy she is to be wearing Dora undies. I am sure the cereal and soup taste a whole lot better because  Dora is on the product and the hair and tooth brush brush a lot better because Dora is on it and she sleeps better at night because her pajamas have Dora all over them and her tooshie feels better because Dora is on her undies.....the joys of motherhood! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...