Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday, I am so happy you are finally here. I woke Wednesday thinking it was you and finally realized it wasn't you half in through my day. Big disappointed! This week has kicked my butt.
Dear {anonymous} Friend, You have been the sweetest to me and I really enjoy our conversations and the bible verses you text me every morning. Also thank you for booking a message for me this weekend. I cant wait to see you for dinner Saturday! 
Dear Aubrey, I love you so much! I am so sorry for sometimes yelling at you but you can be pretty stubborn sometimes {I wonder who you get that from}. Believe me when I say it hurts me more than it hurts you. I try every day to be the best mom I can be to you and I hope you think I am doing a pretty good job. I have really enjoyed story time before bed this week because I can tell you enjoy it when you say "again" and you make me read the same book 3 to 4 times. 
Dear Lord, thank you so much for being my strength! I know I am not always in the word but I am trying dear Lord. Please help me come closer to you. My worst day with You is better than my best day without You.
Dear big girl bed, yes you heard it right {big girl bed} I hope you treat us well next week. We are painting you a pretty pastel PINK and setting you up in Aubrey's room this weekend. I hope Aubrey loves sleeping on you or we are going to have problems.
Dear TOMS, I have had you in my closet for a while but never worn you until today and I have to say OMG you are so comfortable. You are now on my top list of fav shoes {along with my Sperrys}. Now if I could only get you in every color!
Dear Olympics, I am so stickin' excited you are here!!!!! I usually take Aubrey out for dinner on Fridays but today is the exception. I am going to pick up a bottle of wine, order pizza and watch you tonight. Eeekk!

Happy Friday Yall!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try out Toms!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...