Monday, July 2, 2012

Goodbye "The Little Gym" & Hello "Ballet"

We have completed our classes at The Little Gym! I would have to recommend The Little Gym to all the mommys out there. I feel like it made Aubrey a little more outgoing (she already is) and it helped a ton with motor skills. Its pretty pricey but well worth it. It was pretty sad leaving because we made such great friends. I am sure we will be back but for now we are off to explore new things! Here are a few pictures of our last day at The Little Gym.






Did I say exploring new things?! Yup, I sure did! Aubrey is now in Ballet and she loves it! She is a bit shy and takes her a while to warm up but over all she loves it. The kids there are so funny and the teacher is amazing. She is high on energy and so kind to the kids. Aubrey looks to poised and gracefull in her little leotard, tights and ballet shoes. I am such a proud momma! 





I love being a mom and watching Aubrey grow! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...