Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Recap!


So ballet is going great! Aubrey is still shy but slowly but surely warming up. Here are some pictures of Saturdays class. And after class we did some shopping (whats new, right?!) and then had lunch at good ole Cracker Barrel.






_____________________________

That head band..I made! Isnt it CUTE! All you need is a head band and tulle. You simply cute the tulle about 5 inches long and tie them to the headband and BAM! you got yourself a stylish headband!

_____________________________

NEXT: Katy Perry 3D, so this movie was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I really didn't want to go watch it. I am really not a fan of Katy Perry but my little sister insisted so off we went. I have to say it was a great movie. Did you know her parents are hard core Christians, yup! I know! I love it when she says "Thank you for believing in my weirdness" haha! Its a MUST watch! 

__________________

We wrapped up the weekend with some family time! You know the usual! Hope you all have a GREAT week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...