Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas....

I know I am well overdue for a blog post. Christmas was different to say the least.  Even though things were a bit hectic I tried to make it the best Christmas for Brey Brey. She must have been a GOOD girl because boy was Santa good to her this year. My sister had a Christmas Eve party and we had a blast...I should have taken pictures of all the desserts she made. dang! She went all out, and the food was to die for.





Christmas morning was priceless. We woke up to find all the presents that Santa left.
On a serious note, we were blessed just to wake up that morning. I mean the presents was a bonus but to wake up to my little girl and have a roof over head is truly a blessing. 





MY LIFE!







After all the opening present nonsense we got ready and headed to Gmaws and Papis house! Mom made some homemade posole and tamales...and boy was it YUMMY! The house was full of crazy kids and crazy grown ups. I love having a BIG family! 






And finally....we had a surprise visit! Coby and Celisa came to visit, oh how we love them! The kids dont know it yet but we are planning their wedding!  


So what do you think? Pretty good Christmas huh.... I mean in the mist of a lot of chaos! 
I hate to say it but thank GOD the Holidays are over and cheers to a New Year. The New Year is here just in time for a NEW start!

Hope you all had a GREAT Christmas! Oh and sorry I missed "What Im Loving Wednesday" life has been so chaotic that I didnt realize it was Wednesday until my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...