Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Link up with Jamie @ this kind of love for.....

IM LOVING, that its HUMP DAY!

IM LOVING, that tomorrow is our companies Christmas party.
I am wearing a red and black, silk leopard tub-top with a black pencil skirt. 
CUTE, huh?!?! 

annnd IM LOVING, that we have a babysitter coming to our house so Daddy and Mommy can have a GREAT ol time!

IM LOVING, that I can now put Aubrey's hair in pigtails...
I also love all her funny faces.
2011-12-07_07.06.39.jpg2011-12-07_07.11.21.jpg
I cant stop laughing!!! 

IM LOVING, this cool weather although its suppose to be in the 70's tomorrow.

IM LOVING, that we have purchased Aubrey's Christmas gift..
and I cant tell you what it is!
Lets just say SPOILED!

IM LOVING, valor sutes...perfect for this weather!

IM LOVING, my new inspirational index cards I have started. I can carry them everywhere and
when I read bible verses or quotes i like ill just write them in there.
When I need a little lifter upper I can just get them out!
2011-12-07_15.21.44.jpg

IM LOVING, all the Christmas stuff we have been doing lately...I cant wait to take Brey to go see Santa but this time all dolled up, putting the Christmas lights up (as soon as daddy gets some free time) and making our ginger bread train..yes train not a house!!! So stoked!

IM LOVING, this sweet picture of Jay and I....LOVE IT, LOVE HIM!

IM LOVING, these DO's.
Signs, signs

IM LOVING, the whole Elf idea.
I want to get our family one and start the tradition but Brey might be a bit too young.

IM LOVING, how God's plan is best and how He puts everyone and everything in my life for a reason.
IM LOVING, The WORD...how lost would I be without it! 
Romans 12:12don't worry.James 4:10. My favorite verse!

Take time to think of a few things you are LOVING today.....Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...