Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Xmas Lights & Team Lunch

So after a lot of planning and rescheduling we can finally cross out "go see Christmas lights" thank you sweet baby Jesus! Jay has been working so much lately it is hard to do anything. Well we had so much fun and Aubrey was soooo excited. I did the whole Britney Spears thing and carried her on my lap..I know, I know shame on me. We were only going like 5 mph people. Aubrey loved the lights she wouldn't even blink, it was the funniest thing. Here are some pics!
Ps. Jay was in work clothes and refused to take pictures, men!







So today was our Team Christmas Lunch at Churrascos and boy was it yummy! I heard brunch is DELISH, its now on my to do list. 
Donna, Me, Linda and Todd 
 Donna and I got Linda and Todd a couples spa day...and this is what Brey and I got


 Ok that pic does not do justice for how beautiful the watch is and that wretch coat, is it not the cutest?! OMG Christmas is only a few days away we are waiting with anticipation!

1 comment:

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...