Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Link up with Jamie @ this kind of love for.....

OH LORD! Its Wednesday already....and
I'm LOVING, well that we are only 4 days away from Christmas.
Happy Birthday Sweet Jesus!

I'm LOVING, my sweet baby girl. Look how sweet this picture is..seriously the best thing thats ever been mine! ps shes cuddling with her horse.

 I'm LOVING, my friends today..how in the world did I end up with the most amazing friends!
I'm LOVING, my mid day picker upper!
a nonfat pumpkin spice latte

I'm LOVING, Teen Mom.

I'm LOVING, THAT SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN! Oh and the movie Elf, you should all see it!

I'm LOVING, this Christmas bow I made Aubrey. I love being domestic!

I'm LOVING, this headband I found at Target.. pack of 3 on sale for 1.99.
I'm LOVING, YOU!
"You are a BEAUTIFUL cupcake in a WORLD full of MUFFINS."
Merry Christmas

Take time to think of a few things you are LOVING today.....Happy Wednesday Yall!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your weekly LOVING posts. They make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...