Sunday, December 18, 2011

mommy & daughter weekend

So this weekend was all about Aubrey and I, you know kinda like a mommy & daughter weekend. Saturday started off with cleaning, cleaning and well more cleaning I finally needed a brake SO Aubrey and I bundled up and headed to the park. Its so nice living about a block away from the elementary school. I don't think I will ever move away from this side of town....








Then TODAY, Sunday we called it a shopping/ crafting day...my kinda day!
We did a little groceries shopping, Christmas shopping and wrapped it up with some laptop shopping...oh yes! That's right, momma got a NEW laptop.
a black Dell laptop..its so nice and new!


So I found this craft idea on my Pinterest..take a look!
Aubrey was so funny it was like she new exactly what we were doing, she was great! I added some ribbon and sprayed it down with glitter.
And the work week begins folks....until my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...