Friday, December 9, 2011

this weekend...

Eeekkk! Its the weekend and I am just so excited. On the agenda: my nieces "Princess" bday party that means food, games and drinks with the family. I am making Daddy put the Christmas lights on the house.... he better or Brey and I are going to kick his booty! Church on Sunday, they are having the Christmas series this whole month, I cant wait! We are going to go see this house my landlord thinks we might like, we need more space and momma needs a bigger closet. Hope its just perfect for us! We plan to take Brey to go see Santa but if not we can always go next week. When everyone is at work, no line "wink, wink"! And last but not least I CAN NOT WAIT to built and decorate our gingerbread TRAIN!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it lol Hope you all have a fabulous weekend until next week my blogger friends!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Have fun at the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...