Friday, November 11, 2011

Aubrey's World We're Just Living In It!

Aubrey's World We Are Just Living In It!
This is life lately...all wrapped in this post and in pictures!
Hope you all enjoy and hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
his WHOLE world

"move over Cinderella"


she's so country!


"Weeeee!"

Fried Oreo....Haha Only in Texas!

"oh sexy thang"

Texans Cheerleader



Crazy pants

Cheesecake Factory


"for it's the truth"

my girls, my life!



"get it giiiirrrl"
such a SPECIAL bond
Daddy's Girl

never a dull moment



"in the sunlight or the rain brightest nights or darkest days
I'll always feel the same way
whatever road you may be on
know you're never too far gone my love is there wherever you may be
just remember that you'll always be my baby"

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...