Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday and I'm linking up with Jamie 

LOVING,  Amanda & Frans BLOGS, my favs! Check them out!
LOVING, the new gift my lover dover got me; Yankee pillar holder with the shade, I love candles!

LOVING, how sweet and random all his text are..Jay: "thinking about you." Awwwe I love him!

LOVING, the glass of wine I am having after a long day. Thank you Jesus!
LOVING, The 45th Annual CMA Awards..Yeeehaw! I love country music.
LOVING, Brey, her crazy self and crazy moments...take a look. Bahahaha!
LOVING, this crisp and cold weather. Eeeek the Holidays are almost here!

LOVING, the time we spent with Papi and Gmaw today...well and the fact that I didn't have to cook dinner because gmaw made chili

LOVING, and absolutely LOVING story time with Brey! We actually sit in her room in the rocking chair and read a book. Her little 13 month old self actually sits on my lap and listens, it's the best part of my day. Our fav book at the moment Dora....thank you Yaya!

Take time to think of a few things you are LOVING today.....Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...