Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Free Hugs?!?!

Call me CRAZY but I want to do this so BAD...I have seen pictures before and I just happened to stumble upon it on my pinterest (which I also LOVE too by the way). Oh how fun it would be to this one day....maybe in the middle of busy HOUSTON. I wonder what kind of response I would get or what kind of impact I would have on somebody with a simple HUG. This is for sure going on my bucket list.....read more below I have added a link and don't be surprised if one day hopefully soon you see me with a sign saying FREE HUGS! I think until then I will start off with hugging the people I interact on a daily basis....
I am seriously so EXCITED to start this hugging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...