Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Link up with Jamie @ this kind of love for.....

Gaaahh, its WEDNESDAY, hallelujah and 

IM LOVING, today well because God has blessed me with another GREAT day!

IM LOVING, nutella, graham cookies and diet root beer...seriously my guilty pleasure.
I have it every night.....
IM LOVING, The Jones Family on TLC..LOVE THEM!

IM LOVING, black nail polish.

IM LOVING, this hole in the wall Japanese place. Look at that food, for only $8.00, SCORE!
Its soooo yummy and walking distance from my office.
165.jpg

IM LOVING, the time we spent at gmaw and papi's  house today.

IM LOVING, our Christmas Tree and all the Christmas decorations around the house!

IM LOVING, my pinterest finds

 IM LOVING, OF COURSE the sweet text from my lover boy
"I miss my two girls"
 "your the love of my life and I love you more and more every day"
I think he knows I post this on Wednesdays lol

IM LOVING, Psalm 34:10
Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.


Take time to think of a few things you are LOVING today.....Happy Wednesday Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...