Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Link up with Jamie @ this kind of love.  

Well if you haven't noticed TODAY is Wednesday.... 

LOVING, that we are 2 days from the weekend, whooo hooo!

LOVING, my new dress...

LOVING, that 99.1 is playing Christmas music already!!!!
(falalala lalala)

LOVING, having a helper at the office all week. She has been such a help.

LOVING, the turkey shirt I made Aubrey.

LOVING, my Sissy girl...she has been sick this week so she has been extra spoiled!

LOVING, that all the Thanksgiving decorations are coming down today and up goes Christmas stuff.

LOVING, my CROCK POT...."set it and forget it girlfriend!"

LOVING, this hand-print ornament...our new project!

LOVING, Pinterest! They have recipes, decor and crafting ideas!
(a little preview you ask?!?!)



LOVING, that after reading to Aubrey she has finally picked it up. She LOVES books, she follows me around the house so I can read her a book. She quietly sits opens her book and starts reading, goes something like this dghdhaaalhfdgnneekh.

LOVING, my sweet, hardworking, good looking boyfriend! 

Take time to think of a few things you are LOVING today....Happy Wednesday Ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...