Monday, November 14, 2011

Only $17.50


 So this past Friday after work I felt a little spontaneous and in a shopping mood.
So I headed to the ATM and pulled out $20.00 and headed to the thrift store. I thought it would be fun to see what I could get for $20.00, after seeing the results I think I might do this every Friday ;o) 

$0.75 Ralph Lauren Dress
Hat $0.50 & Scarf $0.50
Men Chaps Sweater (brand new with tags) $2.50

Disney Princess Lap Tray- $1.50


Summer Dress $1.50


Rooster (I just could't resist) $1.50
It proudly stands in my kitchen!

Trench Coat $1.50
LOVE <3


Gymboree Jean Pants $1.50


Bonnie Jean X-Mas Dress $1.00

Gymboree Sweater $0.75

Sweater $0.75

Baby GAP skirt $0.75

Women Old Navy Dress $1.50
The grand TOTAL of $17.50 and I had 2.50 to spare! Oh...Don't act like you're not IMPRESSED! 
"Buy used and save the difference" -The Duggars

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a heckuva haul! Nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for stopping by today! Fabulous bargains, so cute and stylish!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to let me know which thrift store that is! Those are GREAT finds!!!!
    melody k

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...