Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Weekend!

So as you know this past weekend was Cinco de Mayo and we all know that is just an excuse to go out and drink with your girlfriends and so that is exactly what I did! Some of my girlfriends and I went to Pappasito's Cantina and boy was it fun and well overdue I must say. Pappasitos is known to throw huge parties for Cinco de Mayo and this year was not an exemption. Cheers!



Did some shopping of course! My new fav store the Dollar Store. Just take a look! Grand total of $18.00.
Then we headed to Kohls. Our other fav store!
 Then Sunday CHURCH!

Subject "parent pep talk"= AMAZINGNESS
Click PLAY!

Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!



1 comment:

  1. hi! just found your blog! seems like a wonderful weekend! your daughter is BEAUITFUL!!!

    Im having a pretty cool giveaway right now, you should check it out!
    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...