Friday, May 4, 2012

First Day of Daycare!

Yes that's right my baby girl is all grown up now! Waaah! She is currently 18 months and well we decided its time. To daycare she goes! Leaving her Nanny was extremely hard specially for Mommy. Nana has been taking care of Bay since she was 8 weeks old. (sigh) Nana has 3 semi grown children and all boys so Aubrey was the daughter that she always wanted  but never had. That last day Nana had her was the hardest. She handed me all of Aubrey's stuff she cried I cried. I reassured her that we will come visit and out the door we went. I miss seeing her face every day already. 

Monday, Aubrey's first day of daycare. I was prepared to cry no I was prepared to sob. We got there she looked around gave me a hug and a kiss and that was that. I swear! No crying! She just walked in there and as I like to say it, she owned the place! This is her first week and I can already tell a difference. She was already Miss Independent but now its 10 times more. I cant believe how big she is and how quick time flies!



Her first daycare coloring activity. I am so proud! This is now on the fridge but soon it will go in a frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...