Thursday, May 17, 2012

May- Photo A Day Challange

Whoa! Its the middle of May already...So I am linking up and doing this Instagram photo a day challenge and I have to say its kinda fun. I post daily on @yesenia_bay follow me!

5-1
Peace
My Amazing Grace Pandora station that I play ALL day!

5-2
Skyline
Sun!

5-3
Something you wore today
Love this Scarf! You want to know a secret it was only .99 cents

5-4
Fun!
This cray cray WILD child of mine

5-5
Bird
2 words "The Notebook"

5-6
You
Me, My life, My world

5-7
someone that inspires you
My Grandma, My Sister and My Momma
the best woman in my life

5-8
a smell you adore
the smell of plato makes me feel like a kid again

5-9
something you do every day
COFFEE, how I love thee

5-10
a favourite word
FAITH

5-11
kitchen

5-12
something that makes you happy
Redvelvett Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory

5-13
mum
The day I turned into a "mum" happiest day of my life

5-14
grass
grass and bluebonnets=texas 

5-15
love
these 2 little girls of mine. Aubrey and my little sister Kathy soon to be my Goddaughter.

Stay tuned for the next half of May!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...