Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!!!! 
It's Wednesday... and I am LOVING well everything Aubrey!



I'm loving this picture of Bay this past weekend. It was her first boat ride and she loved it!
I told her that her stepdad will one day buy us one.
{I have to find him first}

I'm loving The Little Gym. Bay is finally coming into her own but unfortunately its our last week. Dance class here we come!

I'm loving this picture. This is what I think she is saying.
{"Psshhh! I am too cool for this class" Aubrey}


I'm loving this sweet frame that a friend gave me as a gift just because.
Look at the sweet Princess!

I'm loving Kohls and everything in it!  Hahahaha

I'm loving this sweet picture.
The 2 most important people in my life my dad and my daughter.

I'm love love love looking at old pics when Bay was little. I treasure those sweet moments.

I'm loving these daughter mother quotes!

Until next Wednesday.....

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you pretty lady!!!! She is my world!

      Delete
  2. So stinkin' cute! Newest follower :)

    xoxo
    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna! I love new followers! I'll follow you in return! :o)

      Delete
  3. I love those mother daughter quotes! We just found your blog, following!
    http://mybest-friendsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...