Friday, June 1, 2012

Did you know?

The Cuddle Advantage

"Kissing your baby could actually boost her brain as she grows, a new study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences shows. Researchers observed parents with their kids (ages 3 to 6) then took images of children's brains four years later. The hippocampus of tots with nurturing folks was almost 10 percent larger than that of kids with less nuzzle-y parents. The effect may be especially strong in infancy, when development is at a rapid clip. Another excuse to snuggle!"
American Baby Magazine

With that said GO LOVE ON YOUR BABIES! I bet Aubrey's brain is 20 percent bigger I mean I kiss her like every 2 seconds. I just can't get enough of that little girl! Hope everyone has a super duper cuddly weekend! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love that picture. You are gorgeous, by the way! And so is Aubrey. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog by the way!

      Delete
  2. haha love that little fun fact! I too think i cuddle the heck out of my baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that just means we are GREAT mothers! I know I read that little fact and just had to share it. I think thats going to be my new thing.

      Delete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...