Monday, June 4, 2012

May- Photo A Day Challange- Part 2

  HOLY MOLY! Is it really June!!!! I know I am running a little behind but things have been crazy over here. Aubrey has been sick and well that's another story for another post. Make sure you follow us on @yesenia_bay and link up!!

5-16
Something you are reading
 What I am not reading!

5-17
 Snack
 Dried fruit. Hey I am trying!

5-18
Something you made
A TURKEY shirt for Bay...it was SO easy!

5-19
A favorite place
Being in the water with my little mermaid! I love summa' time!

5-20
Something you can't love without
More like SOMEONE I can't live without

5-21
Where you stand
On my own two feet!

5-22
Pink
~My FAVORITE color~

5-23
Technology
My office....

5-24
Something new
New day! Thank you sweet Jesus!

5-25
Unusual
Unusual for me not to have Aubrey. I hate leaving her. I love every moment we are together.

5-26
12 o'clock
Lunch

5-27
Something Sweet
My sweet angel...she covers her face with her Binky and screams Aubrey?!?! She is hiding from momma lol

5-28
The weather today
"It's a glooooomy day"

5-29
A number
The number 5 is my favorite number..don't ask my why. 

5-30
Your personality
.......

5-31
Something beautiful
The love between a mother and a daughter

Here is my part 1 of May if you missed it!
Hope you all have a great start to the June month. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...