Thursday, June 7, 2012

{Organization}

So as any mommy knows mornings with kiddos can be NO I should say ARE stressful. Between getting the kids ready, getting yourself ready, making breakfast, letting the dog out, cleaning a little before you leave. I mean I can go on and on. This morning thing can get kinda CRAZY. So I decided to get a little organized.

I found the hooks at the Dollar Store. Yes that is right this project only cost me .99 cents! Aubrey has a walk-in-closet so this is actually in her closet. Pretty neat! I decided to only set outfits out for Monday through Friday. So Sunday night as we are getting ready for the week I set her outfits with the bow and all.  So every day during the week I just walk in her closet get the outfit of the day and BAM she is ready. What a brilliant idea, huh?! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...