Monday, June 18, 2012

{Creamy} Coconut Cake

So Pops LOVES coconut cake so for Fathers Day I baked him one! I had to share this recipe because it was SUPER easy and you know me and super easy recipes. We are like peanut butter and jelly! Oh and I kid you not it was AMAZINGNESS!


Ingredients
·         1 (16 ounce) package white cake mix
·         1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
·         1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
·         1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
·         1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut




Directions
1.    Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool completely. {Add 1/4 of a cup of flour to mix. I used a round pan.}
2.    In a small bowl combine cream of coconut and condensed milk. {FYI: I didn't use all of it}
3.    Poke holes in cake with a straw. {Go crazy on the holes. Poke all you want!} Pour milk mixture over cake. {I used a spoon to spread all over the holes. It can turn into a mess so take your time}.
4.    Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle coconut over cake.
5.    Serve chilled.

Enjoy! I cant wait to bake another one. I might have to surprise my bible study group with this AMAZINGNESS!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...