Friday, June 15, 2012

Sweet Summer Time

So much has been going on lately. I am just going to have to cram it all in one post. So summer time is here and this Texas weather is insane. Just take a look! As you know I LOVE the water and well thats really all we have been doing. Lets just say we are rocking a good tan!




Weather for Houston, TX

              93°F | °CFriSatSunMon
Chance of StormsChance of StormsChance of StormsChance of Storms
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: S at 5 mph
Humidity: 46%97°75°93°72°93°72°93°73°




{Popsicles, oh yes please! Hello SUMMER}


{So this how we welcomed in Summer. Flip flops, swimsuits, water and wine. Yahhoooo! I decidedto just take some pictures of the girls and after I looked at them I just couldnt stop laughing. Look at Aubrey's facial expressions. She cracks me up!}







{My lovely friend Mia and I took our kiddos to the park! We packed lunch and snacks and made it a date! The kids had so much fun! This park is huge and has animals all throughout! Fun, Fun, Fun!} 








 {Happy Birthday Payton! Our sweet friends from bible study had a birthday party for their little girl Payton. Payton and Aubrey are only a few months apart. Isn't she just a doll? We had so much fun and we always love spending time with them!}





I hope your Summer is starting out as good as ours!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...