Friday, June 15, 2012

New Car..Whoop Whoop!

That's right Aubrey and I got a NEW ride! So I have been contemplating getting a new car so I went to the dealership just to look. I said a little prayer before I walked in of course and I swear everything just worked out so perfect. To the color I wanted the car to be to the interior of the car. The price was right and the interest rate OMG lets just say my father that has PERFECT credit couldn't believe it. Oh and my insurance only went up by a FEW bucks. MEANT TO BE! The transition was just way to easy!

So her name is {she doesn't have a name yet}. What about Bella. She is a white 2012 Jeep Compass with black interior! I official feel like a mommy.

 
______________________________________



I am so excited and thankful to God. I am truly blessed. I truly believe God cleared all paths for me. Its amazing how when its Gods will everything just falls into place. I pray that I can be a great help to someone through {Bella}. Don't get me wrong I already had a great car but I don't know it just feels different this time.

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...