Thursday, June 21, 2012

{Pinterest}

So I am currently {Pinterest} cray cray! I have always been but now its like 10 times worse. If you do not have an account its a MUST that you get one. They have the most brilliant ideas, recipes, tips, crafts the list goes on and on. So I have updated my profile and I have added boards and I pinned like a crazy woman.  Follow me!  {Pinterest} You wont regret it! Below I have added all the boards I have so far. My boards are my interest. What I love! 

*I work out!
*Craft Ideas
*For my Sweet Princess
*HAIR!
*Everything Turquoise
*Lets PaRtY!
*Keep the Faith
*{CANNING}
*For the {future} Hubs
*Under the Sea
*How to...
*Holiday {Cratfs}
*Fun/ Cute Recipes Ideas.
*For my next Angel...
*Baby Boy!
*Wedding Bells
*Can I get a "Photo Session" pls
*Dream House
*Country Livin'
*Southern Fashionista
*Good for the SOUL
* Recipes

Some of my {Pinterest} finds:

I am not kidding you! This is my dream house.
Dream Home. I LOVE this house! With the porch wrapped around it! Perfect!

Do I hear wedding bells?!
Pretty, Light and Romantic

Souther Fashionista
so classic chic.

country country country

Everything Turquoise
Pretty turquoise tablesetting

Recipes
Easy Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Avocado by healthyhappylife.
Hollowed out apples filled with ice cream and carmel - and why not bake them first with cinamon and a little sugar?? MmmmmmSummertime Sangria

Craft Ideas
Great fam craftWine glasses dipped in chalkboard paint
tiny footprints step stool

A Southern Belle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...