Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June- Photo A Day Challenge- Part 1

As usual I am a little late posting this...Whats new! I am seriously so exhausted. Full time job, full time mommy, bible study every other Monday, zumba every Thursday. I need a vaca! Ok so here I go...Hello June! Follow us @ yesenia_bay. {By the way I am not complaining just sayin'}.

6-1
Morning
Makeup! I love my makeup....

6-2
Empty
Makeup+Coffee= My Morning!

6-3
On your plate
Chocolate chip pancakes! So easy and so good!

6-4
Close-up
{ME}

6-5
Sign
From the Tibbets house

6-6
Hat
My Texas girl!

6-7
Drink
Wine..A glass a day keeps the doctor away!

6-8
Six O'clock
By six o'clock my bed is calling my name! 
{just got this.. isn't puurrttty!?!}

6-9
Your view today
My dream house! 

6-10
Best bit of your weekend
Going shopping at the farmers market with some old friends of mine. I forgot how much fun they are. We are already planning our next gathering!

6-11
Door

6-12
From a low angle
{Bay Bay}

6-13
Art
Once again from the Tibbets house. This is our next project. 

6-14
Time
My favorite "time" is when I am outside with these two little girls of mine playing.

6-15
Yellow
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest.
It's about who came, and never left your side...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...