Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Communion

So as you know I only have one daughter but in my pictures there is always another little girl which is my little sister Kathy. Kathy is 9 years old and she basically lives with me. I joke with her she should just pack her stuff officially move in and Ill tell dad how much to send me for child support. Well Kathy just did her first communion and asked me to be her Godmother. I feel so honored and still feel like tearing up just thinking about it. Kathy has been such a blessing in my life. I was thinking about it yesterday and it occurred to me that God knew that I was going to be a single mom for a little bit so he grant me a little special helper which is Kathy. Kathy helps me tremendously with Aubrey and they truly are like sisters. They both love each other so much. Kathy inspires me to be a better person. I not only want to be the best big sister for her but the best Godmother as well.
{I love you so much Kathy and I feel so lucky that God gave me you!}







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...