Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday, how I love you. You dragged the week along but I am so very thankful that you are here. See Aubrey and I have big plans this weekend. It's a weekend full of events and well I just can't wait. Dear Summer, I am also so very thankful that you are here. I know that I am Mexican and all but my tan was kinda slackin'. Plus I love to wear summer dresses and wedges. I love hanging by the water with a cold one in my hand. Dear sunblock, I can still smell you from this morning when I was rubbing it on Aubrey. See she had splash day today at school and well the last thing I want is for her to get a sunburn. Thank you for protecting her but can you please come off my hands because every time I smell you I wish I was in my 2 piece swim suite by the water. Spank you! Dear coffee, have I told you lately that I love you and how I can't live without you. Its the truth. I gave you up for 40+ days for lent and lets just say I don't think I will be giving up next year. Dear followers, I dont know about you but I am loving this Friday's Letters thing. I think it's going to have to be a must on Fridays. Link up!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Friday's Letters are definitely fun! So glad you linked up too :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...