Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the great mommas out there! We all know its not the easiest job but its the most rewarding job in the world. I was telling my friend yesterday even though I had morning sickness until I was 6 months along in my pregnancy. Even though I was in active labor for 3 days prior to having Aubrey and even though Aubrey was (is) such a high maintenance baby I would do it all over again in a heartbeat no hesitation because being a mother and going through all those experiences is that AMAZING!


So last year on mother's day weekend Aubrey and I were sick and this year was no exception. Aubrey and I stayed home for most of the weekend trying to get better. I have a common cold, cough and allergies. Aubrey has a common cold, cough and ear infection. YUCK! 

Aubrey made me a gift at day care. Look how sweet!

Happy Mother's Day!
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...