Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Bits of Happinness



Sitting back and watching Aubrey be a carefree child brings happiness to my heart. This week I took her and my little sister to the park and just watching them play like crazy children cracks me up. I want Aubrey to be able to be a kid and not worry about life. I want her to look back and say "I had a great childhood". So with that said that is what brought happiness to my heart this week. What brought happiness to your heart this week?

nitty gritty:
1. share words, pictures, anything that represents what brought YOU happiness this week!
2. link up your post, not just your blog! no one likes confusion.
3. link back to mrs. stephanie t. with either a text link or using the button below.
4. lastly, have fun and visit each other! go show your love and see what made others happy this week.
MST


Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...