Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend

 First I would like to thank those who have and are still serving this great country of ours. Thank you for all you do to keep us safe.

Memorial weekend was AMAZING to say the least. We had a condo over looking the lake. It was just breath taking. We spent every night chatting and just watching those beautiful waves.We also fished but unfortunately didn't catch much. We even cooked those darn fish steak. Haha! (sigh) We rented a boat and jet skis. It was Aubrey's first time on a boat and she LOVED it! Everyone was so impressed as to how calm she was. I mean she is my daughter..I knew she was going to do great! We also ate way too much and my drinks consisted of coffee, tequila and wine. Lets just sat I am glad I am home and back to work!

















Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous place. Your kiddos are so cute. And oh goodness - you look amazing in a bikini.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...