Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday

It's Friday! It's Friday! (doing my happy dance) link up with Lauren for "Fill in The Blank Friday"
 
1.  My bedtime routine includes: Bathing Bay as I layout her clothes for the next day. Read her a bed time story and finally down she goes at 8:00 pm sharp. After follows Mommy time. I do whatever my little heart desires; drink a glass of wine, take a hot bath, read a book, get on fb/ blog, clean the house or just go straight to bed.

2.   I am: In some kind of FUNK! Ughhh. I need to get back into the word. Get into some devotional or even just read my bible more.

3.  I can't stand   olives     because:   the taste is horrendous but you know whats funny I try them every so often hoping I will change my mind. They look so good but taste so bad!

4. My idea of relaxation would be: sitting by the water (ocean, lake, pool) with a nice beverage in  my hand!

5. If I had an extra $50, I would: hit the thrift store. I admit it I am a thrift store junky!

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is:  
I don't have many friends that blog but the people that I follow I feel like they are my friends. lol The best thing is just seeing that I am not crazy I am just a normal overwhelmed mommy trying to do it all :o) cook, clean, try new recipes, have a crazy kid, juggling work, home and life as we go crazy, take pics and blog about it.....

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is:  Deep Dish Pizza Casserole. Num! Num!

Happy FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was Friday today! Hope you have a good day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep dish pizza casserole sounds awesome! And I think lounging on the beach is the best relaxation possible. Maybe throw in some pizza and it's 100% perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...