Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.

It's Friday ya'll! I am so sticking HAPPY because it's Memorial weekend which means 3 day weekend. We are going to be hanging out by the lake for the whole weekend fishing, boating, BBQing, drinking and soaking up some sun! Yaaahoooo!


1.  The best surprise ever would be,   winning the lottery! Oh the things I would do with all that money! 

2.      My pregnancy and the birth of Aubrey  is my most favorite memory .

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was     being a single mom. I have to be mom and dad 24/7. I have to be sweet and kind along with the provider and the disciplinary. I pray every day that I find a good man I can share this role with lol 

4.  The best part of my day is   oh man I have so many. The moment I walk into Aubreys school and her face lights up when she sees me. The moment when its just her and I on that rocking chair and I am reading her a bed time story. The moment when I tell her lets pray and she gives me her hand and after I say amen she repeats.

5. Something I like that most people don't is        black coffee. Just straight black coffee!

6. Something I am willing to fight for is     my daughter! Oh man I am not a fighter but you mess with my child and all bets are off .

7.  Something you might not know about me is   I wake up every morning at 5:30 to workout before I start my day  .


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...